Make a difference in the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities, special needs and seniors today by supporting People Inc. in Buffalo Niagara’s 24-hour giveathon, Spring It On.
We are raising funds to support programs like our Senior Companion Program that matches volunteers age 55 and older to frail, homebound or disabled senior adults to help them retain their independence.
What Your Donations Can Do:
- $5 buys a token of appreciation for our Senior Companion volunteers
- $10 buys a meal for a senior delivered by a Senior Companion
- $25 buys a tank of gas to run errands or make trips to the doctor
- $50 can bring in guest speakers to educate and train Senior Companion volunteers
- $100 allows a volunteer to provide companionship throughout the whole year.
Every donation makes a difference in the lives of the more than 12,000 individuals we serve. Thank you for supporting People Inc.